Today’s lineup focuses on eyes. By far my favorite part of my makeup routine, my I-wish-I-hads are probably in the triple digits.It took some serious editing but here are the 5 products I am the most interested in this spring.
I have heard tons about all of these products, but I have yet to actually buy them (my bank account says thanks). Here is the breakdown of what drew me to each and what potential I see in it.
- 24/7 Glide-on Eyeliner also by Urban Decay in shade Sabath - Don’t get scared by this navy liner. I promise it won’t be as bad as you think. Wearing blue by your eyes makes the whites of your eyes look brighter, which 1. draws more attention to your lovely peepers and 2. makes you look more awake. What more could you ask for? - $20
- Nars Gentle Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover - After a long day with a face full of makeup the last thing I want to do is spend 20 minutes trying to the stuff off. Plus all that rubbing is just adding wrinkles down the road. The number one reason this made the cut for me was the fact that it actually felt oil-free. I’ve tried technically oil-free removers that felt super greasy and left my skin feeling heavy. Also since I have rather sensitive eyes I like that this is formulated to be super gentle and conditioning. - $25
- Benefit They’re Real Mascara - There’s two things everybody wants from their mascara (besides a confidence boost), length and volume. This claims to do both. I don’t know if I believe all the amazing transformational pictures, but if I ever get some you can be sure I’ll review it with some 100% perfectly honest before and after pics - $24
- Naked 2 by Urban Decay - Urban Decay has really hit the hammer on the head with their Naked Palettes. All the colors are universally complementary, have a variety of finishes, and can be mixed and matched in so many different ways. I love all three but 2 is just calling my name somethin’ fierce. - $54
- Anastasia Brow Wiz - I have a deep respect for perfect, or should i say, on fleek eyebrows (some people say I’m obsessed; I have no idea why). My favorite aspects of this pencil are the fact that it has a spooley on the back and that it comes in 10 different colors. There is also a really descriptive chart on how to pick the right shade for you. I’m between chocolate and dark brown, but to be safe, I’d probably pick chocolate.- $21
What are you wanting this spring? I would love to see your wish list.
P.S. I’m looking for a good nude lipstick and a shimmery highlighter. If you have any suggestions I’d be obliged if you’d comment. Have a great spring!